Council meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, at Community House – 7 pm (except August and December). Agendas, as available, in minutes section.
Meetings in 2013
- 15th May (AGM)
- 19th June
- 17th July
Pedestrian access :
- from two points off the high street (Higher Mill Lane and Middle Mill Lane)
- via the footpath from the Tesco carpark (suitable for wheelchairs/mobility scooters and baby buggies)
- off Queen Square (Lower Mill Lane) via a footbridge with steps.
Duke Street provides vehicular access and parking.
- CCA AGM will be held Wednesday, 15th May 7pm, The Hayridge. The CCA Council is proposing to make administrative changes to the Constitution. More information including the proposed new constitution can be seen here.
- The report given to the Cullompton Parish Meeting is now available.
- 25/26 May Exeter Dog Training Club May meeting
- Funland Funfair returns to the CCA Fields on Saturday, 1st June for two or three weeks.
The CCA is a Registered Charity formed in the 1970s to improve the life of the residents of Cullompton. It was set up by a group of Cullompton residents in order to promote the benefit of the inhabitants of Cullompton by working with other interested local parties to advance education and to provide facilities in the interests of social welfare, recreation and leisure.
The Association is custodian of 32 acres of beautiful open countryside, right in the heart of Cullompton and with easy access – the CCA Fields. The Fields are owned by the people of the Town and play host to many events - from the circus to whippet racing, dog shows and the Cullompton Town Fayre.
The CCA Fields do not benefit from public money. They aren’t owned by any Local Authority and they are not maintained by one. They are maintained by a dedicated group of volunteers, who do what they can - from cutting the grass, to raising the money to buy and maintain play equipment. We are always keen to hear from anyone that may be able to help us to do this – by helping to organise events, by raising funds, or by getting their hands dirty by maintaining the CCA fields.
If you have any ideas, or suggestions as to what the CCA could do to achieve its Objects, please contact us.
Donate or raise money for the CCA
Have you ever wanted to donate money to the CCA, but you never knew how? Well, now you can make a donation online here: https://secure.thebiggive.org.uk/donation/to/10998/cullompton-community-association
Or, maybe you want to throw yourself out of a plane (or something else!) to raise money for us by raising sponsorship.....??